Monday, June 11, 2007

Are you a cam whore??

My friend told me that I'm sort of a camwhore, or cam whore whatever.. Sorry for being outdated with informal languages so I googled it :)

I chose definitions which fit the way I guess my friend used it. I definitely object with some of its meanings hehe.. You may want to google it also =p

Definitions:

One that posts endless pictures of themselves on the internet for people to see. The most severe cases keep posting new pictures just like the ones they posted the day before, and the day before that, and so on.


A person who is obsessed with taking pictures of themselves. This does not mean they are self obsessed. They usually love being in front of Cameras, Web cams, Video Cameras...


source : http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cam+whore


I don't take pictures everyday. I just do when I'm on a new place or if there are special occasions. But really, it doesn't cost much taking pictures today. Kaya pwede din kapag trip trip lang :)

Ikaw, cam whore ka ba? :)


No comments: