Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I'm in Awe!

Yesterday I left the office early, around 3pm. At mali na dahil may date ako. I went to UPLB. The last time I was there was during Feb Fair (excluding last March na sa Vega lang ako nakarating and last month when I took my yearbook kasi sa LB SQR lang yun hehe).

It was VCF LB's 18th anniversary! Again, it's one of the campus events where DL Umali Hall is flooded with people. For seven years, I'm blessed to be part of the celebration and I can say that every year it's getting more and more intense! I felt God's mighty presence the moment I stepped inside the hall. I'm still in awe, from the 'astig' praise and worship, Ptr Gilbert's transformational message, and just everything!

Leaving the hall, there are things instilled in my heart. It's true that if we want a transformed life, we have to give up our wants and let God's ways dominate. If we want to be great, then let's be better servants because that's what God revealed in his word. And if serving others is a hard work then let's look unto Jesus who himself submitted to the will of God.

Yey, 18 years of victory! More to come :)

** excited to post the pics **

No comments: