Saturday, April 05, 2008

GF for a Day

My initial reaction was, "Whaat?? Do it later???"
Because my college SUPER blocmate is abroad and it's her bf's (who's staying here in the Philippines) birthday, I had to be a gf for a day! Oh, being a gf is an overstatement, lol. Both of them, Daisy and Ferdie are my friends and it’s my joy to know they are happy. Daisy wanted me to meet him, give him cake and any other stuff which can easily be bought.My only concern was the time preparation. I'm at work and Ferdie is in graveyard shift. I can't think of any alibis. Meeting him a day before his birthday would be very obvious. I have a lot of "what if's". Good thing, Ferdie decided to meet up the next day and better yet because I'll also meet Chris that day and I thought she could really help.
The supposedly scenario was to give him cake and the balloons, then director says, cut, good take! But another sequence was added, he invited us to eat dinner. It was so generous of him and very rewarding for us hahaha. It was a fun night and maybe a tough one for Ferdie due to our interrogations =p
Can't wait to see you, Daze in 13 days! wohooo :D

No comments: