Sunday, June 22, 2008

Makeover =p

Last friday, I went home excited even if i had to commute [yey, airconditioned bus! very rare kasi sila from alabang to san pablo]since my brother dear [who has a ride] took leave [again]. Then, I finally arrived after almost 2 hours of sitting, whew! My dad opened the gate, I said well, "hi po" with a grin on my face. I went straight to my mom's room and said "hello mi, kumusta po" and lay beside her for a while. My dad said, Kuya is fetching my younger brother. As i headed toward my room, I was surprised to see it rearranged! I accept the fact that kuya is the more organized person between us. I have a lot of stuff, I can't throw off. That's my problem and I have a small space for them. What happens is that they are cluttered everywhere! Kuya bought boxes and kept all my things there. The next morning I have to take them out, hahaha, I need to check if truly he has not thrown a single of them. Sayang, walang before. Pero eto na yung after. Nothing was spent here. All I can say, it's better! :) Thanks ate, este kuya hahaha!:D


For me, bedroom is the most essential part of a house, kaya dapat comfortable talaga. It might not be as refined and tasteful with the ones in the magazines or tv but i loved it!


Haven't really appreciated those stuffed toys until they were arranged and washed hehehe. The table there should be replaced with my keyboard. Hay, I need a real interior designer pa rin pala. For now, this would be fine :D

No comments: