Friday, October 23, 2015

Alibijaban Island - 2015, Day 2

On the second day, we ëxplored more of the island by foot like a "mini hiking".  Island is filled with mangroves. It was fun until it became a bit scary because I don't like snakes and we saw snakes lol. I screamed and wanna go back to the campsite but was told we are already at the middle and nobody wants to go back with me! =P









Starfish with four legs?









The pink house










Our real tent hahaha. Last minute again, Agee decided to rent a room. =))

Hammocks are the best :)


Tadaaah! Not only is this an unplanned trip. What a surprise to know that your teammate is on that trip as well! I told him not to come near me because I see work so this is our one and only picture hahaha! :) 

First Day - http://kayenski.blogspot.com/2015/10/alibijaban-island-2015.html

No comments: