Saturday, March 17, 2007

Harooh! Harooh! Harooh!

I guess there is no better means of advertisement than word-of-mouth advertising. I heard about the movie 300 last week. Since monday, it was the talk in our office. If only I don't know them, I would have thought they were part of the movie's promotion team hehehe. Some of my friends blogged about it and my friends who haven't watched were asking, 'have you watched 300?, ganda daw..'

So I decided I wanna see it myself, baka naman overrated lang but definitely not! I watched it on the big screen with my college friend. The effects were brilliant, the actors were superb plus the men were well-built sexually attractive hehehe, and the sound ideas were fantastic.

I learned that it's really hard to stand against many and it takes courage to stand firm but you have to esp when you know it's right. This movie also makes me proud as a woman stating that women give birth to real men!

There are just rare movies you wanna watch over and over again. Watch it, don't wait for the dvd's :)

No comments: