Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The Pursuit of HappYness

Great movie! *applause* I was able to watch its advance screening last night at ATC. It was based on a true story of a man who never let his struggles defeat his goals. He didn't just set goals, he accomplished them. Who would have thought that a single-parent, homeless person would be a multi-dollar millionaire! I don't know if I'm just too emotional to have shedded tears on some part of the movie hehehe. But it was not all drama. =)

This movie is not just about making money. But one thing that captures me is the father-son strong relationship. The love and the trust is always there. Here is a line I remembered the father told his son, "Do not let somebody tell you you can't do some not even me, You got a dream? you gotta to protect it..."

Why happyness is mispelled? Just watch the movie! Hmmm, I know you can't wait so just google it ;p

No comments: