Monday, February 19, 2007

UPLB fair '07..

I was there! It was tiring because of work then have to go back and forth to LB from Alabang! I went there on the 3rd and last day. It was all worth it! It's not the 'fair' perse I enjoyed but the UBE! The term I learned from my friend today. UBE as in Ultimate Bonding Experience!:)

Wednesday - Not only we had food trip but we also celebrated Ms. Babes' birthday! It was like a debut on the park. Our men danced with her while everyone was singing her songs. It was valentines day, the owner of the computer shop (where we printed some stuff for the bday surprise) gave me and chris chocolate flower hehe.

Thursday - At long last, I met Tina! We watched The Holiday in Festival Mall with Tza, Jeni, Mayleen, and Ria. I was the youngest in the group haha and I thought they are more behaved than me but they were all so kuleeet! They came back to LB around 2am! Great thing my apartment is only 15min-drive from there.

Friday - Went back to meet the alumni but as I arrived in LB, I took a nap first. To my surprise, it was already two in the morning when i woke up. Guess my energy was consumed and was totally exhausted! Still we went to the fair around 3am. Yeah, I saw some of my bacthmates and friends. But others went home and I wasn't able to see them anymore *sigh*

Saturday 9am, I'm back in Alabang! Grabe! Hindi ko naman talaga pinagod ang sarili ko nito... Masaya kasi :)

No comments: