Saturday, February 24, 2007

The best things in life are free.

This week, I was blessed with....with free meals :) First day of the week, my aunt and godmother at the same time prepared tuna sandwiches for her son, my brother, and me. Since we are leaving before dawn during mondays, I get hungry as I arrive in Alabang although we eat super early breakfast. I ate the sandwich before going to office then ate the other during the afternoon break.

Last wednesday, I suppose to eat in our landlady's canteen. Before doing so, my roommate (we call her
ate), who's too way older than us and older than my mom actually offered me free dinner. She told me, she cooked more than enough for them and not consuming them that night will be a waste. I had veggie and fried fish that night.

This morning, again, my bestfriend served me free hash brown potatoes and coffee for breakfast and not only that, I brought some in the office, too.


Thanks to you all! God used you in simple ways you might not even know. God bless you more.


Now I'm thinking of the food I could bring home as
pasalubong!:)

2 comments:

Kristlyn Marquez said...

Almost everything that is free is GOOD and DELICIOSO..:)) hehehe...

Unknown said...

you got it right hehe!:)