Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Dream wedding ....

My family got a privilege to be part of a garden wedding last saturday. Only a selected few witnessed the ceremony and most of the guests were family members. During the wedding processional, I was fascinated by the cute bearers and flower girls. We forgot to bring camera so I used my phone to steal shots haha!

cute cute...


When the bride came, as if I was the bride (feeling), I was teary-eyed. I saw in her an unspeakable joy but I also felt a thoughtful sadness realizing a transfer from dependent to being independent, having a life of your own. Going back to the wedding hehe, the couple is a perfect match. The bride, our family friend married a Canadian. I hope their love will grow everyday, sweeter than the day before! :)

Since I was nine years old, I always dream of wearing a debut gown. For nine years, I imagine myself a princess-like. That dream even if it was a small dream was fulfilled and I can't thank my parents enough for that. Now that it came to pass, might as well dream of a wedding gown naman hahaha!;p

3 comments:

Kristlyn Marquez said...

naks..:) wedding gown na ha.. :P pero first,dream ka muna ng prince charming mo... hihihi ;))

Unknown said...

haha! sabi ko na nga ba aun ang hirit eh =p

Anonymous said...

Well said.