Saturday, February 03, 2007

Happy is my birthday!

What happened this week are things I would want again to place in my mind's photo album and browse on it to feel great. I turned, well ah, 22 last tuesday! I felt like I'm only 19 years young hehe =p Growing in age is really something you just can't hold in hand. But what's important is you grow also in wisdom, right?!

I'm so blessed with friends, great friends! Besides my family, I wanted to celebrate my special day with them and now it's a history, it happened, thank God!

I met with my college friends last saturday and we didn't go overnight swimming but doesn't matter, we had fun! We ate dinner in Palaisdaan Bay, Laguna. But something, as if by accident happened. We passed ahead the place and reached Victoria Laguna, hahaha! We paid the consequences of laughing at the first batch who rode a tricycle to get in there. We thought it was too far from Los BaƱos and riding a tricycle is not practical. But we're so wrong, hehe! We can't help but laugh on ourselves.

Divine and Chris prepared games. Both games are very new to us hehe. First is how much they know me and Irish and then we played charades. We were the last costumers there.. If only the waiter didn't told us that it's closing time, I guess we won't leave the place at the time. So we went back to LB and had coffee. Non-stop talks, laughs, and picture taking, too hehe! We have to end the night or the morning I guess. Irish and I stayed at Chris' apartment. *Guys thanks for the cake and the cute personalized mug you gave us* So sweet of you!

I wanted to take leave on my birthday but I already took a leave because of my cousin's wedding and there are works to be done. So I just went early so I could leave the office early. But to my surprise, God answered a seemingly impossible prayer of mine. When my officemate Rina came, I told her to greet me, and she said why am I at the office, I should leave, and situations like that are easy to deal with. Who wouldn't want to take break on your birthday??

So I went home to San Pablo, brought lunch for my mom and lola. I was able to spend time with them. I waited for my brother and dad then I told them that I wanted to go back to LB. They accompanied me to the station. When I left, my mom called me, she was crying so I cried too. I don't know why. I was crying all the way and didn't care about what people would say. I went to Robinsons and met Chris, she treated me dinner. Thanks! We went to Feje's place, I also went to the music team practice and there met my dear friends. we had some chit chats. After that, we ate and stayed at Chris' apt again hehe. When she opened the door, two of her housemates sang the happy birthday song. They let me blew the candle on the cake! Wow, it was very touching hehe.. Thanks best!

Wednesday night, Agee, Dang, and Emme, my officemates let me blew the candle on the cake Chris gave hehe. It was kind'a hilarious but great!


Then yesterday, my groupmates (ISG), celebrated my birthday, too. They are the ones who gave the treat! Isn't it very comforting?! Thanks to you all!


Thank you God for another year! I'm excited for your plans this year =) *ILOVEYOUGOD*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! ;)
oh... what crazy comments!
what do U think about it?

chris said...

i ws imagining everything happend 2 u. dey wr ol gr8!m glad 4u. tanda mo na! mwahappybday!

Unknown said...

hi anonymous :) kuya edgar kaw ba yan? hehe...

christy, thanks to you.. =)

Kristlyn Marquez said...

hihihi..:D ganda ng celebration ng bday mo ah.. ang haba..:)) :D

Unknown said...

hehe, saya-saya.. thanks sa inyo :)