Friday, January 26, 2007

I am certainly excited!

I usually blogged on the things or events of the past. This time, I'll be blogging on the events to come naman hehe... I'm excited for tomorrow, I'd be able to meet my dear friends, some of them are working already. Haven't seen them for a very long time and we decided to go overnight swimming in Pansol somewhere in Calamba, yey!!! They thought of having it this month as a bday celeb na din for Irish and for hmm, me hehe... I haven't told my family about this yet but still I can't wait!

But before that, I'll be attending a wedding ceremony tomorrow morning. I am my cousin's maid of honor. I hope every thing will fall into their right places. I'm very happy for my cousin Joanna! May it be the start of a stronger relationship with her and my new cousin Renan.

My request to take a leave tomorrow was granted!=) Tonight, I'm going home, yahoo!
'Til then, have a great weekend ÜÜÜ

No comments: