Monday, January 08, 2007

Not an ordinary day...

I don't feel like getting up early this morning. I want more sleep as in sleep all day!

Last saturday we attended a birthday celebration of Lior, my niece.. A very sweet and pretty girl (manang mana sa tita hehe). My brother picked me up here in Alabang. We went home first and met our relatives from Batangas who visited my mom. They brought fresh veggies, chicos, and 1 native chicken hehe, still alive and kicking. We didn't stay long and went straight for the party. We arrived around 5pm already. A lot of foods were served! I'm pigged out again. Well, not mentioning we passed on a drive-thru going home.

I just enjoyed the time. We were singing and dancing like crazy hehe. I was able to chat again with my relatives in Israel and London. seeing them using a web cam is great and yet frustrating because you just wanna grab hold of the person and you just can't. I'm excited to see you all this year!!!

Congrats Karen! I was able to play guitar for a longer period of time hehe. I'm glad I still could recall the songs I've patiently learned before...

And now, I'm given another week. Thank you Lord! Hmmm, this day's gonna be a wonderful and lovely day!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sa Lipa kayo pumunta? :) Ako di na marunong maggitara. Huhu. :(

Unknown said...

naku wala kami relatives sa lipa,,ang alam ko hehe.. yung mga taga-bats ang nagpunta sa amin..=) mjo mgulo ata pagsulat ko haha...

oi!!! diba nagpplay ka ng guitar at keyboards pa nga, hmp... hehe Ü