Saturday, January 13, 2007

You can win an argument but lose the person...

PICTURES...

I went to LB again last night! I'm so happy. I've been occupied with work this week, working on a new project, and not that easy because I'm moving from web application to sort of windows application. Thanks to the people helping me.

I told myself I need an outlet to somehow release all the pressures, tsk tsk =) More than that I miss my friends out there hehe. Also, last night they threw a party for kuya jon where I spent my whole night! I had no idea it would be celebrated in a big place and the whole church was there! I had a great time and how i wish I could freeze the time and play it when all my worries are gone.

I stayed at Chris' apartment. We asked Glean to sleep with us para na din makapag-bonding! Too tired to sit and talk, so we had lights turned off, our bodies laid in bed, talked lightly and casually until 4 am! I have to wake up at 530 so I could go back in Alabang early. But what do I expect, when my phone alarmed, I didn't pay attention hehe! we all didn't pay attention actually. The two girls have to prepare for their ENLI class. I decided to seat-in na lang until the firat session.. But little did I know, I would enjoy the whole class! The class ended at 12nn.

Ptr Nixon from Taft was their teacher. We met him for the first time and the whole time I found myself nodding to all he's saying! It's worth the time, and one of the best saturday mornings I had! One of the so many things I learned and I quote, "you can win an argument but lose the person"! It will always remind me that no matter how pure your intentions are, no matter how right you are, when you argue with someone and hurt that person, you missed the mark. We have to do it in a gentle way, and don't feel bad if sometimes you lose because eventually you will win the person! =) So much impartations I received from him.. I just hope I could get a copy of the cd of his lecture hehe!

I miss LB... I'm going home late on a saturday but the joy I had with my friends cannot be replaced!

God thank you!!!

I am so blessed this day.. May I be a blessing to the people around me, too.. Have a great weekend! I'm currently having one =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's no place like LB. :)

Unknown said...

sobra!!! hehe...

chris said...

ryt! sulit na sulit dalaw m. hehe.. balik k uli! yey!