Saturday, January 20, 2007

There's no greater love...

I've been going home this week late than usual, no gimmicks, it's just that I'm still working on my project. Can't wait to complete this task!!! Well, until last night, I went out to meet my batchmates working also here in Alabang. David kind'a thought of this get together. I and Agee went at Seattle's Best in ATC around 8pm. There we saw David talking with a guy, definitely not our batchmate. I thought maybe he just saw the guy there and talked with him while waiting for us. But to our surprise, we are to get with them in Seatle's. Then, people popped up saying hi and hello. I can hardly remember names because they are many hehehe. To make it short, it's an outreach group for young professionals ahem like me.

I met there Sheena and Rona who led the group. I'm not new to this OG meeting every week because I belonged to an OG back in college. It was great! Actually, they said it's our first meeting. I miss sharing with people my experiences, my thoughts and the like. Well of course, what's new is that I got to meet with young pro's this time. We talked about God's love. God's love is great. Sometimes, when we experience hardships, we think maybe God's love is not there, or maybe because you have sinned that's why you are going throuhg this. But there is no greater love really than the love He forever will give us. It's constant, you just have to believe it's there!

Then I met and ate with my Kuya. He picked up my things so I don't have to bring it on my own today. Thanks brother dear.. Thanks for your advanced bday gift, too! =)

3 comments:

chris said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
chris said...

God's love is costant and never failing!cmon! wat does it feels kya 2 b a YP?hehe...soon ill know!

Unknown said...

haha.. wala lang.. or wala pa sa ngaun hehe.. =)