Friday, June 18, 2010

Extraordinary Bond

It was exactly my second week in the office. My day was quite normal, still adjusting with the environment and the people surrounding me. I kept looking at my watch as I want this seemingly long day to end and hit that 5 o’clock.  Suddenly a chinita girl was introduced to us. Whoa! There’s a newly hired employee, I’m not alone anymore! I was relieved, as if my anxiety abruptly vanished. I couldn’t remember our first conversation but I guess it would likely be in the comfort room. =)
Even if we were from different teams, we would take afternoon breaks together. I was happy that there is at least one I could confide my sentiments with and help each other adapt.  After some time, we were able to finally harmonized with our own groups.  Still, I wouldn’t forget the highlights of my firsts in the company with her.
Our batch was nonetheless fortunate to have experienced so far the last grand Christmas Party. Memories of our xmas dance practices will always be remembered. I knew we all were excited! We even won the first place! =) During summer, our company initiation was held.  Once more, it was an experience we took together with all other new comers. Instead of us being terrified, it turned out to be the other way around hahaha! 
Dinner and lunch together, sleepover, road trip together, and simple good times at workplace are inserted here.
Now after almost 4 years, She is moving on.
Good luck Mel-o!  You’ll surely be missed. We are always here for you. Di mabubuo ang GERZEN kung wala ka… Waaah, nauna ka pa sakin =P

No comments: