Monday, November 05, 2007

Lagi naman, what's new???

I am so homesick and I pretty know what my closest friends would tell. "lagi naman" or "what's new??" Oh, i am not in denial about it! It's true, esp during mondays that I have to leave our home and be back on saturdays. My home is 40 miles away from Alabang and don't be surprised cause way back in college, i experience it many times (Los BaƱos is just 30-40min drive away from home). I remember my classmate from Mindanao comparing her situation with mine. She goes home during Christmas and Summer only. But me, I get to see my family every week hehe! Well, the good thing is that this feeling goes away with time.

The two consecutive holidays made the weekend longer, I'm grateful! Maybe that's why, I'm not yet over being home, I guess that wouldn't happen too =p There are many things I could do at home. I can grab a guitar or turn on the keyboard and play, watch tv or DVDs which I just did and congratulate myself for completing 49 episodes of a series I should have watched long before (I became anti-social at the time hehe), still check on my emails, surf the internet, music trip, make kulit with my siblings, private family talk, sleep early as in early in the morning and wake up late, do nothing, etc etc! Even though we have to rotate our shifts looking for my mom, I consider it rest na din.

There are plans I wasn't able to accomplish though. Days before the holiday, I asked my Kuya to teach me drive, yeah I know it's not a one day lesson but just to acquaint me with driving stuff. I also downloaded a software for me to record songs I really like playing with the keyboard but learning the sw is really time-consuming, at least getting started is fine. Lastly, I want to learn the "photoshopping" but again, at least, I end up talking with my photographer church mate and told me he can teach me the tricks if I have time!;)

I have to finish this entry. My plan was only to share my homesickness but it turned to have add-ons on it :)

***asking God to help me cope with my homesickness***

God bless everyone!:D



No comments: