Saturday, December 23, 2006

No goodbyes...

There's no goodbyes Alvin, just see yah!

Last night we went to a videoke bar for Alvin's despedida, he's not just a co-worker but a groupmate. He was not very vocal about it at least for me that's why it was a shocking. When he phoned me last monday, I somehow believed him telling me he's going to resign but something is holding me back knowing it might be another joke around. But then it's so real, he showed me his resignation paper the next day and some of my groupmates confirmed it's true. I have known him for nearly six months and he's been the pinaka-makulit here as in yung makulit, sobrang kulit talaga hehe. He'd call out for your name endless times for no reason at all.

It will really be different after christmas. Rina on my left is still deployed, Gilbert at my back is also deployed, and now Alvin on my right won't be here, too. I won't be answering calls for him. I have no one to talk with nonsense stuff anymore. Yesterday we ate lunch together and we quite had a serious talk and there got some piece of advise from him. And for those advises, it's just for me to keep =p I'm happy because he has found a great opportunity and he's not afraid to take challenges. But I cannot hide that I'm saddened over the fact that he's leaving *huhu*

For Alvin, Alvin... Alvin... Alvin... Alvin...hehe..You still have to teach me VB.not multi-threading diba?! Don't forget me ayt, ako yung groupmate mo na far younger than you at lagi lang smile kahit minsan nawawala ang peace ko dito hehe. Thanks for the kulit, for everything, sa treat kagabi (grabe ang wild ng mga tao) =) Always make God the center of your life ok! God bless you in all areas of your life. I'll miss you too =p

Well, I know Alvin's gonna make it and I'm so thankful to have known such a friend. Cheers!

No comments: