Friday, December 29, 2006

Should auld acquaintance be forgot and never brought to mind? Should auld acquaintance be forgot and days of auld lang syne?

Giving gifts every Christmas is something I do without external influence, yeah true hehe. It brings joy to my heart. But this time is different because I gave away presents not from my parents' money I saved but from my own earnings and I realized it just doubled the fun. Before, I give only to my friends and now was able to bless my relatives, friends, and family. I haven't bought anything for myself yet but it's okay because I feel God's blessings flowing through me by blessing others.

This year has really been one of the memorable years for me! I'm thankful God does not only watches over me everyday but faithfully showing his love despite my flaws and weaknesses. As the lyric of a song says, "So blessed I can't contain it." God, you are more than enough for me!

As 2007 enters, I could be sidetracked with the thought that this year is so great already and have nothing to look forward to. But I'd stick on believing that greater things are yet to come. I have to face every fear in me knowing I have a big God! Let's all get excited and welcome twenty-o-seven.

Happy New Year everyone!!!

No comments: