Friday, December 08, 2006

Amazing Race

I went to Los Baños last thursday night not just to witness but to celebrate our church's 17 years of victory!



God's faithfulness is very evident in this church, I am part of the family for more than five years now and it's becoming bigger every year! They anniversary theme was "AMAZING RACE, Passing the Baton".
Our church here in LB is focused on campus ministry like we always say, Change the Campus, Change the World! We believe that eventually we will graduate and some will move out (like me), some will stay. In this journey, we need a team who will walk with us. As John Maxwell said, A leader without any follower is just out for a walk. There's a need to pass the baton like what we see in a runnning race. It just feels great seeing new faces with same passion for God, making a dent in this generation!

From DL Umali Hall, UP auditorium, we went straight to our center and ate dinner. I got to see the people I miss a lot! Some of the alumni were there too. AS much as I want to bring back the past, I can't. They are now great memories I'll always cherish.



1 comment:

chris said...

ganda ntin! hehehe..YPng YP ka na ah.. hehe..