Thursday, November 30, 2006

Deck the Halls...

Last night I watched the movie Deck the Halls with three of my officemates Emme, Agee, and Thess. It was unplanned. I just invited Thess to attend church service then she asked me to watch movie after. I don't even have to think twice, yeah why? Because I don't have to pay for it =) It so happened Thess has a movie pass for two. While Emme and Agee insisted to have portions in the free ticket, I also insisted they don't have to. Well, just proved how great and understanding friends they are and how much they earn more wehehe, so I don't have to worry and feel guilty about it!=) Thanks to the three of you! Anyway, we made a deal if there would still be raffle this coming christmas party, and I'll win the grand prize, then I'm gonna pay for their movie tickets next time =) (girls, start praying!!!)

And the movie...I'll give it a 3/5 rating. Great great production but just a simple story. Agee fell asleep! But there was one who I guessed did enjoy watching and forgot about her things, lost her phone and suspecting it was snatched by the one seated beside her. Whoa! I can't belive there would be snatchers inside ATC cinema! Life can be tough sometimes. But everything happens for a reason and for us to learn.

For this Christmas Season, let's give more love more than material things, spend it with our loved-ones or remember them, be at peace with the people around us, and be grateful for the best gift God ever gave--Jesus Christ!=)

1 comment:

chris said...

wow, simoy ng pasko amoy na amoy na! hehehe..