Saturday, November 11, 2006

It's been a long yet short week!

I hate memory lapse! Just before I started blogging, I forgot my blogger account. At least my third try was accepted. I hope it's just normal. It happens occasionally and I get lost. Especially remembering a person's name, I need to be good at it. Imagine a scenario, I met this friend and next meeting I have with me another friend and you have to introduce them but unfortunately you can't recall the person's name, hoping you just didn't meet the person! And if I can't find a way, sorry but I make sure the conversation is fast and worse, I don't introduce them anymore =p Or maybe I just have too much in mind today.

This week, I kind'a broke a routine. It was like my first two weeks in office where I traveled back and forth from Laguna to Alabang and so on... It's tiring but it was fun! I had time to encourage my mom who's confined in the hospital again last thursday. I pray that everything would be better for my family.

Last week, we were planning for my dad's birthday. It's gonna happen tomorrow, and I guess we would be celebrating it in the hospital. It may not seem ok but you always have to look on the brighter side! If today didn't turned the way you want it to be, hmm tomorrow can be beautiful =)

I had my hair rebonded last sunday. Just a treat for myself hehe, though my brother paid the quarter. Still, I realized it's not a want for me, it's a need!;p Now it's quite manageable and the stylist told me it could last for 6 months (sana nga) depending on the hair growth. My rebonding experince took 7 hours! They had a free back massage, too. I love it! I found out I got "nodules" on my back! She said it was due to stress, hmm well...

Last night, I met my bestfriend with her parents and some of her relatives. We ate in Gerry's Grill. As much as I wanted to eat, I just ate a few. Aside from the fact that I don't eat much, I ate also in Gourmet with my officemates before meeting them. We moved around looking for a birthday present for my dad but I end up buying stuff for my mom and for me hehe!

I slept in the place of my bestfriend's grandma. Her husband died and request Chris to stay with them for days. Good thing, they seemed to have recovered fast from the lost of a loved one. You really can't control things. We have to treasure the people around us now and not wait for the time we can't touch them, hear them, ad feel them!

Another highlight of the week was having 5 meetings/discussion with work projects. I hope I could really contribute in here. I'm excited at the same time nervous to meet deadlines hehe..

That's it! Let's call it a week! There are much more to tell but I'm having my memory gap again haha... ÜÜÜ

5 comments:

Kristlyn Marquez said...

hahaha... same here karen... I have also a memory gap...:)) Ang hirap ng may memory gap diba? :))

Unknown said...

naku di ako maalala kung mahirap hehe =p

MeL said...

Hope your mom's okay by now.

Unknown said...

Yeah, thanks! =)

chris said...

Yeah! life is too short! I realized dt our life is like a sand timer, we really don't know when will it end, but it will surely end...