Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Does not matter how it starts but how it ended...

I feel so weak. Days of insufficient sleep maybe are the reasons. It's been weeks that I've been sleeping late at night and waking early in the morning. Still, I'm not so satisfied with my activities. Time is running without me accomplishing things. I mean there are, few little things and I thing there should be more! I'm not sure if it's right, this feeling of guilt in me everytime I am not in active use hehe. Somebody said to be just thankful for the rest I have. And yes I'm so thankful! However, I can't take away "if only's" in my mind.

Sometimes I am trapped that I want to escape and do sensible things. But all I have to do is wait. Waiting is tiring haha. So whenever I got all the time, I now have this excuse that I'm tired and needs some rest! Well, I need someone who will help me in time management...

----------

Hooray! We had our formal dance session for our christmas party. It was fun! We had a good laugh everytime we make mistakes =p Thank God this day ended beautiful!=)

No comments: