Saturday, November 18, 2006

I'm on my way home sweet home nah nah nah nah...

Three days ago, I went to ATC with two of my officemates to look for 'something colorful' as for the kris kringle's theme this week. Among the three of us, only I has the plan of buying one. They went out really to eat! But then, Ed and Mel were the first ones to find their gifts. If you're looking for something unusual, oh it's really hard esp you don't know, don't see the person yet hehe. After an hour of searching, I finally decided my pick. We ate literally fast because we've exceeded our break time so I just extended an hour at the office.

I've missed mid-week service for two weeks already. This time I was able to attend with Rina and Mark. Oh men, the preacher was from Indonesia named Mel Tari and He was one of the great preachers I ever met. He was funny yet passionate! I remember what He said, He hasn't meet and will never find a great a Christian, person whatever, only people with great God! That night was so full and I was deeply encouraged!

The next day, we were called for a meeting regarding our christmas party. The theme is masquerade. The new hired this year and last year who have not performed much will take part in the performance competition they said. We have to dance ballroom so it would be related with the theme. It just reminded me of my debut, the practices and all, hmm(the walk-out scenario of our dance instructor too =p)

Thursday night, I had to work after office hours and work for our deadline. Gilbert is a monster programmer hehe. I admit, I'm not into web programming but I'm liking it now. I was coding for more than hour and when I can't figure it out, he'll do it the optimized version for five minutes maybe! I've learned a lot in two days working on that report.

Last night, I hang-out with my bestfriend. She was happy that she was able to received her pay from being an SA last semester. I'm happy too because she treated me dinner =) I just didn't have the energy anymore so we did catch up on things and went home.

Today, I have to go back to my apartment to get my stuff before going home to Laguna. I imagine being home late affternoon. Then tomorrow is the day I really can spend with my family, then as evening comes, i have to prepare clothes etc. again and again for the coming week. I hope we have our own house here in Alabang and sleep there, eat food prepared by my mom, talk with my family after work and feel so at home!=)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss na kita.

chris said...

psst!hehe.. tnx for mentioning me! :) u knw wat, i was supposed to cry when I felt u didn't like the food, that's why i insisted that it would be my treat para di ka na ma-bad3p masyado! hehehe...

MeL said...

Hey, nabanggit ang 'MeL' twice ha. Yun nga lang hindi ako si Mel tari, haha. joke. Paramdam ka naman sa blog ko. Under construction pa siya nga lang. :)