Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I can't be sick!

Around 3am, I felt my throat aching badly. I forced myself to sleep, but still I felt uneasy. The night before I go to sleep, I already sensed a sore throat coming. I did what my mom told us to do when this happens. I gargled a glass of warm salt water. Right now, I still have hard time swallowing. This tonsillitis thing runs in the family and I remember being monitored yearly by our GP because it may lead to heart failure. Thank God because I experience it once a year at most.

This is also the reason why I avoid sweets. It just happened every time I eat too much sweets, it triggers to a sore throat. Last weekend, I ate a lot of cake and drank more soda than water. The hospital environment also added maybe. Then yesterday, I was exposed to people smoking. And last night, I stayed in the house of my bestfriend's grandma again. After 9 days of mourning, we were now allowed to play the piano. I always wanted to have a grand piano of my own though I'm not a pro pianist. I just hear songs and try to play it on my keyboard =) So last night, we were singing at the top of our lungs. My plan of sleeping early was thwarted again but I had a great night!

Another thing that bothers me is having canker sore (singaw po in Tagalog hehe) in my mouth. Ay, grabe talaga! Based on my research, Doctors don't know the cause of it yet. Not sure about that anyway. It's so annoying and I want it gone...Hoping to feel better soon!

Well, Christmas is on the air! Last friday we picked our kris kringle-mate hehe, I dunno how you would like to call it. But it's simply the exchange of gifts without telling anyone who you picked until it's revelation time. This week's theme is something colorful with 5 colors at least! Clue: my pick is guy and I guess it's easier to buy women gitfs than men hehe... Yesterday, Gilbert gave me his spare mouse, and not all spare are old haha, actually it's new! His requested new pc came and asked me if I wanted the mouse, so I had it! I'm like a kid handed with a lollipop hehe. Well, at least it's ergonomically designed (optical with convenient scrol wheel). See, I'm a child at heart and very much grateful with small things!=)

1 comment:

chris said...

CANKER SORE!!! wow! at last lam ko na english ng SINGAW! hehe.. (pano mo nalaman un ha??)