Saturday, October 21, 2006

It's gonna be a happy day!

Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes.
James 4:14


Life is short indeed. Nobody knows what exactly would happen tomorrow or even in the few minutes to come. You might be very good in planning but still you cannot control everything. It's great to know that we can put our security in the arms of a loving God. The Maker whose plans will never fail =)
-----------------------

I miss my friends in LB, nakaka-bitin kasi last saturday. As much as I want to go back, I have to consider my mom who needs more time from us. Siguro, kung regular employee na ko sa work, sumama na ko sa kuya ko pauwi kahapon. Anyway, konting time na lang at makaka-uwi na din ako =)

Well, my officemate is here and we have decided to do some reviews and sessions related sa work. I'm excited to learn new things! Time to be fruity =)




No comments: