Friday, October 27, 2006

There's No Place Like LB!!!

Thank God, He permitted me to visit LB yesterday. Super dooper mega over miss ko na agad ang LB! =( I just had a great great time last night in my 2nd home! I arrived there around 7 in the evening. There was traffic congestion on the roads and so I kept looking on my watch because I want to catch up YOF's last youth service this semester, thank God I did, yun lang it was about to end na din. On fire pa rin talaga ang mga tao! I sat beside Shine, my former OGmate and tried to get updated through her. After service, oh no eto na ang mga gorgeous friends ko. Everyone's asking kumusta ka na at ciempre 'di mawawala ang pag-hug hehe. Di ko 'lam pero parang lalo ko silang na-miss!! I got to meet new friends too!=) And the ever picture taking di mawawala! Si Denise kasi di mahilig hehe! Alang katapusan na kumustahan to the max na'to =)

Marian, Zara, Me, Eva

So what's next after some small talks? It's eating time! I ate dinner with Chris, Eva, Marian, and Tadz. They brought me to Laxco or Lacxo haha I forgot, a place I have never been before. It was a typical LB food establishment serving good food somehow hehe.

The night didn't end there! Ciempre minsan na lang 'to, kaya let's make the most out of it! And the master planner, si Tina! She did a text brigade pala sa mga peepz to have coffee with me after knowing that I planned to visit them, but read on what happened to the master planner hmm... So we went to Roadhouse, an extension of Coffee Blends they said and waited the others. Before we made orders, we transferred to the original Coffee Blends for the reason I didn't know haha! With me was Chris, Yang, Emil, and Fej. Then Glean came later, then Babes and Cla next. Anung topic? What would you expect na all girls kami? ciempre mga panay-panay nila!=p Yeah, nakakahiya kasi parang kami lang tao sa coffee shop when there really are others around. Ang gulo gulo. Pagsamahin ba naman si Glean, Emil, Yang, and Feje, sabog talaga! And the master planner?? Ala pa din! Like we're waiting for almost 2 hours for her, and it's getting late. We just talk, talk, and talk, laugh, laugh, and laugh some more! Super enjoy talaga! At dahil wala pa din si Tina, they suggested mag-videoke muna. On our way, we saw Tina on a nearby internet cafe still having meeting with Kuya Jon, Kuya Jerry, and Adrian. I just said Hi to them then told Tina na sa videoke na cia humabol hehe. Unfortunately, closed na yung videoke kasi late na siguro, sayang. It's time to split na din coz others have to review pa for their exams. So we walked home, me, Chris, and Babes.

Yang, Me, Glean
Emil, Chris, Fej

When we came at Chris' apartment where I decided to stay kasi si Tadz dun din ako pinapatulog, nagparamdam na ulit si Tina and followed us pero nung oras na ba yun? She was with Kuya Jerry and Adrian, So our coffee bonding ni Tina, sa daan na lang nauwi. More than an hour lang kami nakatayo dun at usap-usap. From white house, bumalik pa kami ulit sa Demarces medyo malayo din yun. Whew, surprisingly my feet aches na but it's ok minsan lang 'to, let's make the most out of it hehe! We fetched Tina's OGmate that would sleep in her and ate Babes' apt. Antok na ko pero kaya ko pa 'to!=) We walked back to white house while the three rode a tricycle kasi mas malayo yung kanila.. And that's it, Tadz is still awake by then and after I changed clothes, bagsak talaga ako sa bed hehe! I said sorry to Chris kasi even I want to chat with her pa, di ko na kaya..What a night! Such a great time!=) Thanks to you all!

This morning I don't feel like getting out of bed but I have to, I need to be in Alabang before 10am. On my way here, I reminisced everything that I could. I just can't help but smile! I went first to The Original and bought buko pies for my officemates. Thank God, I was able to catch the van, 2nd to the last passenger na ko eh! I was not that familiar kaya nakalampas ako sa terminal. Ang bilis pa ng travel ko huhu, 1-2-3..kilometers away from LB..Ü

Then as we moved, medyo sad na yung feeling. I started missing them again! =( Haay...I'm always looking forward sa next meetings. Sana yung mas matagal, yun nga lang mas malungkot pag matagal ang bonding, all the more na nakaka-miss! LB, what's in you?! I always find myself wanting to come back!=)

1 comment:

chris said...

sa uulitin.. yehey! ang saya-saya!