Friday, October 20, 2006

Stand Still

Nope, I'm not outdated. Just got no time for this. After a couple of years planning *haha* here is my first blog! Though I keep a written journal for Somebody up there,I want to 'share'my thoughts and experiences in the world wide web too =)

Today I woke up excited because it's friday and even I have to work during saturdays, I'm still happy because I'd be able to be with my family tomorrow =) 'Thank you GM for a morning encouragement', well she said, 'When u don't know what to do, step aside, let God take over. Keep still and watch. God won't settle for a so-so solution just to get through. He likes to do it extravagantly.' Few hours later, my dad texted me that they have to bring my mom in the hospital. I chose to be still, yes I'm worried but worrying won't help. =) Everything's gonna be ok! I just know.

No comments: