Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Stronger me

I have foreseen it; I won't be blogging everyday. And for the past 3 days, I have not been good at it. Oh well, I stayed in the hospital last weekend. I slept beside may mom on my first night and slept on a couch last sunday. It's really painful seeing your loved one in distress. If only you could share some of it to lessen her burden. But all we have to do is pray and wait =)

It just feels so great when you have friends that are supportive all the way. I got a call from ate babes, sms from my dear friends, thanks for continuous prayers Chris, Debbie, Yang, Glean, Lala, Denise, Divine, Dennis, Daisy, Tadz, Tina, and celat =) Also, I appreciate those who visited us while we were at the hospital. You guys are wonderful! To Madi & her mom, to all my relatives who took time to visit, and churchmates who united with us in prayers! Thanks a lot!!! There really are countless blessings to be grateful for if you would just look around. As for me, I can't fail to recognize them and I won't!

Yesterday was declared a national holiday. I went home the other day to help my family who are fatigued in closely watching my mom all day and night long. My mom was discharged from the hospital but still she had difficulty eating and drinking. We did like a round-robin manner in taking care of her, since we don't have helper at home. Thank God, I was able to rest too. Evening came and whew, packing up things and preparing for work is really sad esp leaving my mom in that kind of situation. But I have to be strong, I need to remind myself that God is in control! After 4 hours of sleep and an hour travel, I'm here again in Alabang. There's no work load yet, Gilbert did already what I supposed to be doing hehe =p And so I made a research about my mom's condition. Hope it would help =)

We have been battling this family crisis for a couple of years now. And I remembered what Feje told me, she said, "Karen, God is building a stronger character in you!" And so here I am God mold me for your glory!=)
---------------------
I've been writing this blog during idle times today. It's mid-afternoon already and the weather is gloomy! Try adding some intrumental tracks in the background and you're ready to fall asleep *hehe* Actually I'm beginning to feel sleepy already! While everybody seemed to be busy here, I can't think of fruitful thing to do. All I could think of are my old friends, planning their semenders, excited with their sembreak! Oh, I love the feeling of completing all your projects and final exams and the best thing is passing them all. However, if you were not able to pass it because of your not so considerate instructor hmmm... just think of the gimmicks lined up =)

Well, well, I'm looking forward to the church service later. What's God gonna tell me?? I'm just very excited!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

UI!Nax! pa-blog blog ka na ngyon! hehe! :) congrats! im xur der r lots of pipol hul b ncraged wd ur blog!m 1 of dos! Godbless! :) mwah!-mctreve

Unknown said...

di naman wala nga nakaka-alam nito hehe..create you own account din ok!? =)Thanks!