Monday, October 30, 2006

Start it right and strong...

It's always been a short weekend for me ever since I was hired in my job. I have to be in the office during saturdays too, it's sort of a company policy. Most of the time I'll be arriving early
afternoon or early evening at home on saturdays. Usually, I found my family waiting and even though I'm tired, I make it a point that I get time to converse with them even a few. Such a blessing that you're able to see your family again and be with them too! Sunday night comes, I have to prepare my stuff for the week. It just don't feel so good haay hehe...I want to stay longer at home!=)

Last night, I wasn't able to sleep well because my mom was disturbed. BUT SHE'S EATING NOW YEHEY! THANKS FOR ALL WHO PRAYED FOR HER! She's still adjusting on food intake. I remember last saturday, she asked for ZAGU drink hehe. She also craved for mango shake and melon fruit. And because it's not the season of MELON fruit, my dad bought the one imported abroad costing P200.00! It's worth it anyway! Let's continue praying for continuous recovery! Praise God talaga. He's been so good to us even stuggles don't seem to pass. I know it will in His perfect time!=)

It's monday! I'm homesick again! I asked God to make me happy and make the day easy for me =) After doin' my morning task, I remember have to make a weekly report on the inventory of our project. So I did! Thank God, being busy helps you forget that 'homesick feeling'somehow hehe! I also forwarded encouraging verses to my family and friends. Instead of focusing on things that would make me lonely, why not make others blessed and inspired!

I got it from Jason's YM status which I found it very timely. I wanna share with you what it says.

"Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?" -- Jeremiah 32:27

Yeah, nothing is too difficult for God! It really relies on us now when we experience difficulties oo how are we going to trust the Almighty God!

Around 1030 this morning, Gilbert called for a meeting in Starbucks hmm. Gilbert and Bojo discussed the creation of the database in our new project. I admit, I am not into web programming but I really want to learn and be good at it. Bojo said, it's easy hehe. I hope so. =) Thanks Gil sa treat! I'll make it up to you next time haha!=p This afternoon, I just did some more php tutorials and research =) I continued testing mobile contents the team is producing. Hope it would be a success because it's for everybody's benefit anyway!

It's been a long day! A tough day to conquer for me. Thank you God, nothing is too difficult for you.*mwaaaah*

No comments: