Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Whappy day!

I woke up excited! I'm going home today yuhoo!!! No plans for tomorrow, maybe just rest=) Even it's a one day vacation I'm still thankful.. Quite envious of my two brothers because it's Lem's sembreak and my Kuya filed his 7-day forced-leave. Sana meron din dito nun. Actually it's 10 but he already used up the other 3.

As I turned on my pc, nah, it's turned on and I don't know why. So I turned on the monitor, entered my bios password and tadah.... "The ff file is missing or might be corrupted....Type the name of the command interpreter." So I went to Emme and googled in her computer how i would resolve this. The first link I got was: "If you ever get the message "Type the name of the Command Interpreter" while booting to Windows you know your in trouble." Oh no! But as I continued reading it, I'll just be needing a bootable disk hehe. So I called on our tech but unfortunately, no one is there yet. Then, Gilbert came and I told him actually I showed him the errors. I think he'll try to boot on the CD he has and before it happened, my pc came back to normal like nothing happened! I still can't figure out how it went well again. Thank God! =)

Tomorrow is All Saint's Day. For sure heavy traffic again everywhere. Nah, even today, we can see from our building that the volume of traffic is getting high already. Good for me because my brother and I will go home together tonight. Quite frustrating for him because he'll be driving the car haha! I can't wait. Few hours na lang pwede na ko mag-out. I somehow hate when my time is spent in idleness (haha true). I'm through with the tasks I have to accomplish and a while ago I had the time to browse my friends' blog then after reading a lot, i lost the interest to continue. Maybe because my eyes are tired hehe.

I'll wait for Kuya in ATC so I could there meet my bestfriend. Chris and I usually hangout
during fridays but for the past 3 fridays we didn't. She had her so called 'hell weeks' hehe.

Few minutes and I'll be off! This was really a happy day!;p

No comments: